Friday, March 22, 2024

Damayanti Lake Toba Guide

 


My name is Damayanti Sinaga. Known as Butet. Butet is usually a female baby name in Batak. I am not a baby anymore. But because many non-Batak people call my name Butet, I get used to hearing my name as Butet.

I live in Kampung Ulos Hutaraja Pardamean, Samosir Island. This village is close to beautiful Lake Toba, a large volcanic lake nestled in the highlands of North Sumatra.

One of my biggest reasons for becoming a guide, I want to have more friends from abroad. I also want to promote Lake Toba. I am proud of it. I think working as a guide can support Lake Toba Tourism, sustainable tourism, and many other things.

I love reading books, doing research, learning, teaching, and traveling. During my free time, I love to teach kids. That is one of my fun hobbies. I also love to learn new languages and to have friends from other countries.

In the past, I had experience as an editor staff in Analisa Newspaper, one of the biggest newspapers in North Sumatra. With these experiences, I am convinced that I can guide tourists very well.

With Hollands Tourist when they visited Kampung Ulos Hutaraja





No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Go to Tour Travel –The Best Travel Agent in Lake Toba

  Easy Go to LakeToba   is a business that offers what guests need during their visit and stay in Lake Toba. We offer taxis, drivers, se...